Terms of service
Last update: 29 Oct 2018
For starting any Web design project we don’t ask any advance or deposit.
Advance or deposits
In web maintenance, Hack recovery and SEO project you have to deposit 25 % of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed. The remaining 75% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction.
Web maintenance service under month base. you can cancel any time.
Supply of materials
You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with
Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
On completion of the work, you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 2 days of such notification.
This Part for Domain Hosting client
There are 2 types of ongoing costs: Domain Registration and Hosting.
Domain name registration:
This cost recurs annually. Domain name registration gives you exclusive rights to a certain name, such as www.yourdomain.com, so that you can use it for your web-based purposes. You are NOT required to register a domain through us, but we strongly
This cost recurs annually. Hosting places the domain name on a particular server connected to the web, which allows you to post a website for viewing through a browser. You are NOT required to host through us, but we strongly
Your hosting account will be renewed
Suspended and Termination:
You will get renew notification before 14 days. If you don’t renew your services all services will be suspended end of the renew date and terminated permanently after 15 days (15 days count from suspension date)
You may cancel at any time If you cancel before the first 30 days from the opening of your account, please refer to the details under “Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee.” If you cancel after the first 30 days, you will be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effective date of the cancellation.
Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee on Hosting:
If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days from the opening of the account, you will be given a refund on your hosting fee excluding setup fees and time accrued from setup date.
* Domain name registration is non-refundable.
Follow Website Maintenance Plans Link
Once the site design is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the design is considered ready for implementation. Should the client wish to make changes to a design they have approved, those changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
Provision of content is customer’s responsibility unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal.
Copy for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proof-read by the client. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
Images outside of the website design must be provided in a digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
We offer free domain-based email accounts to our clients as part of any hosting contract. If the site is not hosted by us, we take no responsibility for setting up and troubleshooting email problems.
For websites with administrative control panels or content management systems, training sessions will be provided.
We offer local and long-distance phone support to our clients. We do not normally bill for technical support depending on the source of the problem, its severity, and our time invested.
Web sites with Source Code
Should client contract with us to write custom code for a website application, this code is not transferable to a new developer or host. Custom written source code is considered the property of i Web Explore and cannot be shared with other developers
Our Web Development team maintains and troubleshoots the websites we develop for our clients, as well as any domain-based email accounts of those websites. We do NOT assume responsibility for upkeep or provide non-billable troubleshooting on our clients. Provision of non-domain-based troubleshooting services will be billable at our normal hourly rate.